SAIT Update 05.24.2022
O365 password reset required for all end users
All SAIT end users are required to change their passwords. You will be prompted to change your Office 365 ( 0365) password today, May 24.
Upon receiving the password reset notice, go to office.com and sign in using your SAIT email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your password is updated, all O365-related products, such as Outlook email, Teams, OfficeSuite, and smartphone email applications, will require you to enter your new password.
You may be prompted to confirm who you are through multi-factor authentication (MFA).
VPN Global Protect connectivity update
VPN connectivity has been restored. SAIT employees and students are now able to connect to the SAIT network via VPN.
1. After updating your password, go to the VPN Global Protect icon on your device. Ensure you have disconnected from the current VPN session by clicking “Disconnect”.
Note: The “Disconnect” button may not be clickable for the first 15 sections while trying to connect.
2. Go to "Settings."
3. Click "Sign-out."
4. Click “OK” on the “Remove User Credentials” prompt.
5. Exit the GlobalProtect Setting window.
6. Open GlobalProtect VPN and sign in.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. For updates, please visit sait.ca/ITS. Should you have any questions or concerns, contact the ITS by opening a ticket, emailing ITS.Support@sait.ca or phoning 403-774-5200.
🤗 We created it just for you!
Did you know there's a SAIT student Instagram account? Follow @HereAtSAIT for all the things you need to know while you're studying here and use #HereAtSAIT for a chance to be featured.
🕹️ Join SAIT's eGaming league!
Join the SAIT gaming community — as a free agent or with classmates — for some online fun. Enjoy friendly competition among other SAIT gamers through live streams and tournaments. Games include Rocket League, League of Legends, Valorant, Chess, Mario Kart and more!
📅 Join us for the next Inclusion Talks
Watch the TED Talk titled, “Want to truly succeed? Lift others up while you climb” ahead of time, then join fellow students and SAIT employees for a virtual dialogue on leading through advocacy and empowerment.
Tuesday, May 31, 1 pm | Register now
📝 Deadline extended — anti-racism essay Demonstrate your understanding of equity, diversity and inclusion — and share ideas for a better way forward — for a chance to win $500. Contest closes Tuesday, May 31.
Add to your schedule
📢 Important dates
- Final transcript deadline for summer term applicants | Wednesday, June 1
- Tuition and fee payment deadline for all students starting in July | Wednesday, June 8
- Applications open for full-time programs starting Spring 2023 | Monday, June 13
- Spring Convocation Ceremonies | June 14 – 16
Find all the important dates on sait.ca.
- Get what you need from what you read 🎫 | Wednesday, May 25, noon
- Integrating Quotes and Paraphrases 🎫 | Tuesday, May 31, noon
- Inclusion Talks: Lead Via Advocacy and Empowerment 🎫 | Tuesday, May 31, noon
- Take better notes 🎫 | Wednesday, June 1, noon
- Grad photos 🎫 | Monday, June 6, 10 am
- Basics of Plagiarism 🎫 | Tuesday, June 7, noon
- Improve your memory 🎫 | Wednesday, June 8, noon
See all upcoming events in our events calendar.