SAIT Update 03.29.2021
Are you in your last term at SAIT?
If you'll be finishing your program requirements by April 30, you need to apply to graduate by Wednesday, March 31. ⏱
We're in good company
For the sixth consecutive year, CEOWORLD Magazine recognized SAIT as the number one hospitality school in Canada on its list of the world’s Best Hospitality and Hotel Management Schools.
📖 Read: SAIT named Canada's top hospitality and top culinary school 🏆
SAIT’s School of Business is one of three Canadian schools to make the top 100 of CEOWORLD Magazine’s Best Business Schools in the World for 2021.
📖 Read: SAIT ranked one of the best business schools in the world 🌎
It’s here again. Tax season, that is. With the blur of March 365th, 2020, course work, and job hunting, taxes are likely the furthest thing from your mind. Here are five tips to get you back on track with your taxes.
📖 Read: 5 things you need to know when preparing your taxes
Student Feedback Questionnaire
Check your SAIT email or Brightspace for a link to the questionnaire and complete by Thursday, April 1.
🗝️ Pro tip: Ways to provide feedback
Cohos Commons now open
Cohos Commons Field is now open to staff and students only for recreational drop-in free play every day from 8 am to 8 pm (weather dependent) — get the details.
Support during times of uncertainty
The regular and ever-changing news about COVID-19 can leave many of us feeling worried and unsure. Support is available to help you cope with stress and isolation during this time of uncertainty.
📱 Download: headversity app
Add to your upcoming schedule
Important dates 📌
- Applications for June 2021 graduation close ⏱ | Wednesday, March 31
- Good Friday (SAIT closed) | Friday, April 2
- Easter Monday (SAIT closed) | Monday, April 5
- Virtual Study Lounge | Tuesday, March 30, noon
- New Media Production and Design Showcase 2021 | Tuesday, March 30, 2 – 5 pm
- SADT Information Session: Applied Virtual Reality (VR) Bootcamp | Wednesday, March 31, noon
- Selecting the Ingredients: How to Identify Racism in Calgary | Wednesday, March 31, noon
- APA Citation Workshop Online | Tuesday, April 6, noon
- Recognizing and Avoiding Investment Scams | Tuesday, April 6, noon
- Taxes - Everything you need to know | Tuesday, April 6, 4 pm