Let us support you! SAIT's International Centre provides a variety of support services for international students such as:
- Academic advising
- Admissions and registration assistance
- Pre-departure and arrival assistance
- International student orientation
- Volunteer experiences within SAIT
- A variety of social and cultural activities
- Finance and life balance planning
- Work placement opportunities
New committee works to empower and inspire
When David “Chimdi” Ilonze arrived at SAIT as an international student from Nigeria, he found the Black community wasn’t as connected as it could be. In an expanded online interview, find out how the Black Empowerment and excellence at SAIT (BEES) committee is supporting and empowering the Black community at SAIT.
10 ways the Trades and Technology Complex changed everything
After nearly 10 years of planning and construction, the Trades and Technology Complex (TTC) officially opened on Sept. 5, 2012. A decade later, its transformational impact on students and the wider community is only growing. Here are ten crucial ways the TTC shapes today's SAIT.