Chinook Lodge Resource Centre
Oki, Amba'wastitch, Danit'ada, Tân'si, Hello
The Chinook Lodge Resource Centre — "the Lodge" — is a place for Indigenous learners at SAIT to gather, connect with peers, access advising and counselling, get assistance with financial aid and housing, speak with Elders and others from the community, participate in events, network and more.
- Access advisors who can assist you with program and funding applications, locating housing and more.
- Meet with program and career counsellors to get assistance with career and program planning.
- Develop successful learning strategies to prepare you to succeed in your studies.
- Access computers, quiet and group study space, and a place for you to connect with your peers.
- Meet with Elders for cultural and spiritual advising and ceremonial smudging.
- Networking events provide you an opportunity to meet with prospective employers.
- Events and programming provide you with an opportunity to celebrate Indigenous heritage, diverse culture and achievements.
The Lodge is an inclusive environment open to the entire SAIT community. To inquire about advising, support and events, contact us.
Room NN108, Senator Burns Building
SAIT Main Campus
In addition to moving course delivery online, Chinook Lodge has also transitioned online.