Student for a Day
With the health and safety of our attendees, students and employees top of mind, SAIT is following the Government of Alberta’s guidance specific to the COVID-19 pandemic. SAIT is cancelling all public events until further notice, including our Student for a Day program.
Please refer to the frequently asked questions at sait.ca/covid19 for the most up-to-date information about your studies, and for the latest details on SAIT's pandemic preparedness measures.
In the interim, we invite you to check out our virtual tour of the campus and look forward to hosting you on-site at a later date.
Experience life as a SAIT student
Are you feeling confident in your program choice to start tomorrow? Whether you're at that stage or not — Student for a Day can help solidify your decision.
Take advantage of this free program for future students. If you have selected your program, or are deciding between a few choices, a day like this can help you test drive a few different options.
How to narrow down your search?
- Explore our areas of interest.
- Browse our list of full-time programs.
- Delve deeper into the academic schools that offer your program(s) of choice.
What your day will look like:
- Meet and greet - meet instructors, fellow students and staff members that work within your program of choice.
- Be a fly on the wall - sit in on a real class and participate if you're up to the challenge.
- Tour - the building and facilities where your program will take place.
- Explore - see the whole campus while you're at it.
How to register?
Contact the academic school(s) of the program(s) you are interested in:
|English Language Foundationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MacPhail School of Energyemail@example.com|
|School of Businessfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|School of Constructionemail@example.com|
|School of Health and Public Safetyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|School of Hospitality and Tourismemail@example.com|
|School of Information and Communications Technologiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|School of Manufacturing and Automationemail@example.com|
|School of Transportationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Office of the Registrar