Get the details you need to help you make a decision about attending SAIT.
Whether you want to know more about our programs, need information about admission requirements and selection criteria, or maybe you’re curious about funding, housing, or what life is really like at SAIT.
You’ve got questions; we’ve got all the answers. We’re ready to help you — online, in-person or over the phone.
Find answers to common questions — from how to apply and admission requirements to tuition and financial advising — in our Office of the Registrar knowledge base.
Looking for something more specific? Submit an online ticket with your question for a personal response from us.Visit our knowledge base
Our advisors are ready to talk with you during our regular office hours either in-person or over the phone.
Contact the Office of the Registrar by phone or book an appointment to come to campus.
To book a face-to-face appointment with an advisor, download the QLess app. Available appointments will be visible for up to two business days ahead of the current date.
Get ready for advising
Make the most of our program advising by following these five simple steps first.
- First up, find your area of interest with our A - Z program list. Explore each program by reviewing its program page, where you can find program details, info on career options, graduate employment statistics and more.
- Keep things focused and start with just two SAIT programs you’d like to apply for.
- Get to know the admission requirements for your programs. If you went to high school outside of Alberta, check out the course equivalency chart to make sure your classes match up to the high school curriculum here.
- Review our How to Apply page for all the details you need about our full-time program application and admission process.
- If you’re new to Canada, look over international document assessments to help you get started.
Advising for international students
Do you have questions about SAIT’s services and supports? Want to learn more about why SAIT is a destination school known around the world?
Connect with the International Centre today!
Career counselling and support
Unsure which career path is the one for you? SAIT offers career planning services to help you make a decision about your future so contact us today to get started.
You can also head to Alberta ALIS for various tools and resources, including personal quizzes and labour market information, to help you narrow down a career path.
For further help with your career options, call the Alberta Supports Contact Centre at 1-877-644-9992.
Career and lifelong learning
Whether you want to keep building on your meaningful career, change course, or become an expert in your field, get the in-demand skills required to meet your goals with our Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Studies.
Reach out to us with your specific questions by email ConEdadvising@sait.ca or call us toll-free at 1.888.284.7051.