Get the details you need to help you make a decision about attending SAIT. Whether you want to know more about our programs, need info about admission requirements and selection criteria or maybe you’re curious about funding, housing, or what life is really like at SAIT.
You’ve got questions. We’ve got all the answers. And we’re ready to help you — online or over the phone.
Find answers to common questions — from how to apply and admission requirements to tuition and financial advising — in our Office of the Registrar knowledge base.
Looking for something more specific? Submit an online ticket with your question for a personal response from us.
Our advisors are ready to talk with you, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 am to 4:15 pm and on Wednesdays between 9 am and 4:15 pm.
Call us at 403.284.7248 or toll-free 1.877.284.7248.
Live and In-person
We’d love to see you but, for now, in-person advising is currently unavailable due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Career Counselling and Support
You can also head to Alberta ALIS for various tools and resources, including personal quizzes and labour market information, to help you narrow down a career path. For further help with your career options, call the Alberta Supports Contact Centre at 1-877-644-9992.
Get Ready for Advising
Make the most of our program advising by following these five simple steps first.
- First up, find your area of interest with our A - Z program list. Explore each program by reviewing its program page, where you can find program details, info on career options, graduate employment statistics and more.
- Keep things focused and start with just two SAIT programs you’d like to apply for.
- Get to know the admission requirements for your programs. If you went to high school outside of Alberta, check out the course equivalency chart to make sure your classes match up to the high school curriculum here.
- Review our How to Apply page for all the details you need about our full-time program application and admission process.
- If you’re new to Canada, look over international document assessments to help you get started.
Do you have questions about SAIT’s services and supports? Want to learn more about why SAIT is a destination school known around the world? Connect with the International Centre today! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Career and Lifelong Learning
Whether you want to keep building on your meaningful career, change course, or become an expert in your field, get the in-demand skills required to meet your goals with our Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Studies. Reach out to us with your specific questions by email ConEdadvising@sait.ca or call us toll free at 1.888.284.7051.