You’ve got lots of options at SAIT. Our smart, work-ready programs are developed with industry input and will give you in-demand skills so you can reach your career goals. With our hands-on learning approach that pairs theory with real-world work situations, it’s no wonder SAIT grads get hired.
It’s time to learn a better way — get the SAIT advantage.
Missed our on-campus Open House? We’ve got you covered.
The next best thing to being on campus is our virtual tour! Check out our buildings and state-of-the-art training labs and learning facilities at your own pace.
You can learn more about our programs through our upcoming info sessions or by viewing our virtual Open House recordings from March 19.
Our next Open House will be in Fall 2022. Stay tuned for more details or sign up to get SAIT updates.
It's time to learn a better way
Our hands-on learning approach, tied together with our unique labs and classrooms are designed to replicate the experience of real workplaces. Interested in cutting-edge technology, trades, health or business? We have the program to prepare you for a future unlike anywhere else. Explore our degree, diploma and certificate programs.EXPLORE OUR PROGRAMS
Upward is the only way to go
Level up your career with SAIT’s Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Studies. Explore our flexible, industry-aligned and tech-focused courses, certificates and Micro-credentials.
A new future, starting right now
The School for Advanced Digital Technology is a new kind of school committed to accelerating and empowering students, employers and industry to thrive, create, and lead in our borderless, digital world. We bring together programs from media and information technologies and pair it with our ability to experiment at the fringes of new technologies.TRANSFORM
Get the polytechnic advantage and
- Applied hands-on learning that puts theory into practice in real-life settings.
- Industry-driven curriculum to ensure you get the most relevant and in-demand skills.
- Innovative and collaborative tech-based skills training in state-of-the-art facilities to help you develop problem-solving skills and deliver real-world business solutions.
- Work-integrated learning to give you the latest knowledge and practical experience so you’re career-ready the moment you graduate.
- Flexible learning pathways to support career growth, like transfer options into degree programs at SAIT and beyond.