After you've registered in classes
⏱️ Important deadlines
- Final transcript deadline: If you've been conditionally accepted to SAIT pending final grades — Confirmation Paid - Documents Required — from Grade 12, academic upgrading or international document assessment, don't forget final documents are due by Dec. 1.
- Tuition payment deadline:
- Tuesday, Dec. 8 for students starting classes in January.
- The first business day of the month before classes begin for students starting in February, March or April.
- Recognition of prior learning deadline: If you're a transfer student, the deadline to receive recognition of prior learning is Friday, Jan. 17.
- View all important dates
Pay your tuition
Once you've registered for your classes, you'll see your tuition balance in your Account Summary on mySAIT under the myStudent tab. Tuition and fees for the semester will be due on the first business day of the month before classes begin.
There are many ways for you to pay your tuition and fees, including online banking, credit card, CIBC International Student Pay and PayMyTuition.
Confirmation of enrolment letter
If you need a letter to confirm you're enrolled at SAIT or a form filled out in order to access RESPs, scholarships or other sources of funding, you can get one from the Office of the Registrar after you're registered in classes.
To request a Confirmation of Enrolment letter, submit a ticket to Freshdesk.
Learn more about study permits and study permit requirements during COVID-19.
We’re currently working to minimize schedule changes. Expect schedules to be published first week of November.
You can find your schedule on your mySAIT account under your myStudent tab or in the Ellucian Go app.
Select entrance awards are available for new SAIT students starting their programs in Winter 2021. Complete an online application through your mySAIT account. The deadline to apply is Nov. 28
📺 Watch: How to apply for awards
📅 Entrance Awards Q&A | Friday, Nov. 13, 10 am MST | Join on Zoom
📅 Entrance Awards Q&A | Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2 pm MST | Join on Zoom