Get set for success
Our academic advisor is here to help you succeed in your studies in Mechanical Engineering Technology and Welding Engineering Technology. We can offer you guidance on:
- review your academic progress, academic policies and procedures
- course selection, planning, timetabling, major selection andwithdrawals
- program and course requirements for graduation
- exam conflicts,challenge exams, supplemental exams and deferred exams
- information on general SAIT student resources
Before you book an appointment
- Plan and prepare — know your program requirements, explore campus resources and understand course delivery options.
- Understand academic policies and procedures.
- Monitor your academic progression.
- Watch mySAIT for campus announcements.
Contact the School of Manufacturing and Automation Advising
Book an appointment or drop-in to speak with an academic advisor today if you need help with:
- program and semester planning
- academic standing
- intent to return
- change of major
- program withdrawal
Manufacturing and Automation Advising
TT474, Thomas Riley Building
Hours of operation
|Monday - Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|