Get set for success
Our academic advisor is here to help you succeed in your studies in our Bachelor of Science Construction Project Management. We can offer you guidance on:
- review your academic progress, academic policies and procedures
- course selection, planning, timetabling andwithdrawals
- program and course requirements for graduation
- information on general SAIT student resources
- internships and capstone courses
Before you book an appointment
- Plan and prepare — know your program requirements, explore campus resources and understand course delivery options.
- Book ahead of time and put in as many details into your booking email as possible so that you can make the most out of your appointment.
- Understand academic policies and procedures.
- Monitor your academic progression.
- Watch mySAIT for campus announcements.
Contact the School of Construction Advising
Book an appointment or drop-in to speak with an academic advisor today if you need help with:
- program and semester planning
- academic standing
- intent to return
- program withdrawal
Prospective students are also welcome to book an appointment to meet with an advisor.
Construction Student Advising
CB410, Aldred Centre
Hours of operation
|September - April||Times|
|Monday - Friday||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|