Enhance your understanding of the unique aspects of leading digital change
The pace of business change is accelerating at an exponential rate due to digital and emerging technologies. Accelerated pace due to new and emerging digital technologies creates a need to build resilient and adaptive organizations. Holding on to traditional business models is no longer a successful option for today’s world.
This five-week course is designed to help senior executives lead their teams and people through digital transformations. Learners have the opportunity to learn and evaluate the benefits, risks, challenges and limitations of leading their people through digital change and create or enable improved resiliency and adaptability to constant change.
We can work with you to design and deliver training solutions to meet your organization's needs. Contact Corporate Training today.
Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
-John F. Kennedy
How we'll help you and your business thrive
Through systems, processes, and technologies, senior leaders will learn how to evaluate the benefits, risks, challenges, and limitations of leading their people through digital change. Prepare your leaders to become more digitally reliant.
Why it’s time to talk about and understand, digital transformation
Digital transformation. Exciting or kind of scary? The term evokes a range of responses, and means different things to different people. What is certain is this: the world of work is being continually reshaped by evolving digital technologies.
This is a connected learning experience that includes a combination of active learning labs that are designed to solve real business challenges in real-time and is enhanced by micro-learning, guest speakers, case studies and a connected cohort of learners who leverage social and collaboration tools to create community between, during and after live sessions in SAIT’s DX Learning Hub.es.
- Explore what digital means to an organization and how to implement a shared understanding and digital definition across the business with people, teams, and customers.
- Align organizational leaders, direct reports and people and teams with key digital priorities.
- Learn how to harness people and teams' energy to explore, experiment, and innovate with digital opportunities.
- Help leaders develop a deeper appreciation for the neuroscience, physiology, and brain mechanics behind behaviour change and why people and teams resist digital change.
- Understand that digital transformations become a way of operating and that continuous change and continuous improvement are the new normal to keep pace with new and emerging digital technologies.
This is a 30-hour course:
- Delivered over five weeks via weekly virtual sessions of approximately three hours each week.
- Project work times may vary, week to week, and attendee to attendee.
- Instructor-led group discussions will be held via Zoom every week. Sessions are Wednesdays between June 2 to June 30 from 9 to 12 pm.
- Estimated total time commitment of 30 hours.
Your course facilitator will direct you to any materials needed to support your work through this course.