Our dedicated team of advisors is here to assist you in achieving success in your program. Book a virtual appointment for assistance with program and semester planning, academic standing inquiries, change of major or program withdrawal/return.
Prospective students are also welcome to meet with an advisor.
Before you book an appointment
- Book ahead of time and put as many details into your booking email as possible so that you can make the most out of your appointment.
- Understand academic policies and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with important dates and deadlines.
- Familiarize yourself with student roles and available resources.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Role of student
Are you a recently accepted student? Visit your program page for next steps information including orientation dates, course materials, textbook lists and technology requirements.
Role of Advisor
- Support students on their academic journey from admission to graduation.
- Offer guidance and assistance with:
- program and major requirements
- course registration, planning, timetabling and withdrawals
- requirements for
- exam conflicts, challenge exams, supplemental exams and deferred exams
- academic standing
- intent to return
- program withdrawals
- Connect students to relevant campus resources.
CONNECT WITH US
Virtual Advising Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm