SAIT Update 10.25.2021
📷 @keiyooo_ Hang on to see if whether the constellations hold together or not ✨
Tag your 📷 with #HereAtSAIT for a chance to be featured.
The SAIT community is reminding those who require a negative lab-based PCR or rapid COVID-19 test result to access campus will be responsible for the cost, effective Monday, Oct. 25.
For a limited time, SAIT continues to provide a rapid testing clinic on the main campus in Campus Centre. There is a $45 charge for each test (code SAITPASS). Currently, they are open weekdays from 7:30 am to 3 pm — not including statutory holidays.
Please note, home rapid tests are not acceptable. Rapid test results from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories are also not accepted.
Reminder — starting Jan. 1, 2022, everyone coming to SAIT campuses must be able to prove full COVID-19 vaccination. Proof of negative COVID-19 tests will no longer be accepted.
Don't mind the mess: Bookstore open during construction
The Bookstore will be undergoing renovations Monday, Nov. 1 through mid-December but will remain open during regular operating hours.
Cyber Security Awareness Month continues
#GetCyberSafe with this tip: No matter how long and strong your passphrase is, a breach is always possible. Make it harder for cybercriminals to access your account by enabling multi-factor authentication.
You can click here — we promise — for more tips to increase your cyber security bandwidth.
Add to your upcoming schedule
- Fall 2021 conferral | Friday, Oct. 29
- Fall convocation | Tuesday, Nov. 9
- Remembrance Day (SAIT closed) | Thursday, Nov. 11
- Withdrawal deadline ⏱ | Friday, Nov. 19
- Final exam week | Dec. 13 – 17
- Winter break (SAIT closed) | Dec. 25 – Jan. 2
- Apply to graduate deadline for Winter 2022 conferral | Friday, Dec. 31
Find all the important dates on sait.ca.
- Virtual Career Conversation: Resumé Writing | Tuesday, Oct. 26, 11:30 am
- Industry Mentorship Circle with Culinaire Magazine 🎫 | Wednesday, Oct. 27, noon
- Pride at Lunch | Thursday, Oct. 28, noon
- Virtual Talking Circle | Thursday, Oct. 28, noon
- Wellness Warrior: Learning Lab 🎫 | Wednesday, Nov. 3, 1:05 pm
- Pride at Lunch | Thursday, Nov. 4, noon
- Fall 2021 Convocation 🎫 | Tuesday, Nov. 9, 1 pm
- SAIT Student Awards Tutorial 🎫 | Tuesday, Nov. 9, 1 pm
- SAIT Student Awards Tutorial 🎫 | Wednesday, Nov. 10, 5 pm
- How to Change the World (Workshops 1 and 2) 🎫 | Nov. 12 and 13, 9 am – 12:30 pm
- Virtual Career Conversation: Leveraging LinkedIn | Tuesday, Nov. 16, 11:30 am
- Stress Less Workshop (part one) | Wednesday, Nov. 17, noon
- Stress Less Workshop (online) 🎫 | Wednesday, Nov. 17, 5 pm
- Pride at Lunch | Thursday, Nov. 18, noon
- Wellness Warrior: Learning Lab 🎫 | Tuesday, Nov. 23, 12:05 pm
- Stress Less Workshop (part two) | Wednesday, Nov. 24, noon
- Stress Less Workshop (online) 🎫 | Wednesday, Nov. 24, 5 pm
- Pride at Lunch | Thursday, Nov. 25, noon
Stay up-to-date on SAIT’s COVID-19 regulations at sait.ca/covid19.