SAIT Update 06.29.2020
Today’s new reality has made online interaction the norm. Whether attending online lectures, completing group work remotely or meeting with potential employers, it’s important to understand the do’s and don’ts of digital decorum.
Locker clean out
Students who have items in their locker will be able to come to campus to clean it out starting this week. You must sign up in advance and review the requirements.
The health and safety of our employees and students remains our number one priority.
Things to know:
- Please make note of which day and time access to your locker location will be made available.
- Bring ID and be prepared to show it to security on entering and exiting your building.
- Bring what you need to move your things, only you can enter the building, you can’t bring a friend.
- Please bring a mask to wear if possible. Please place recycling and waste in bins near your locker.
- Instructions for which door to use to access the building will be clearly marked.
- Free parking is available in P2 and P3. Lot P6 (below the soccer field) is closed.
- If you are unable to retrieve your belongings yourself and require a friend or family member to clean out your locker, that person will need to have your student ID number in order to be granted access.
Alberta student loans for 2020/21
Applications are now open! You can apply for Alberta Student Loans at studentaid.alberta.ca or through the student aid office for your province.
Upcoming events and important dates
- Mindful Moments Online
- Keeping Up & Staying Motivated With Online Learning
- Virtual Career Conversations: Resumé Writing
- Communication Boost!
- Apply to graduate deadline
Check in with yourself and check out these resources
Support during times of uncertainty
👉 See contact info, self-help resources and 8 ideas for coping with isolation
💻 Find login, software and troubleshooting info
We've got you covered
👉 Services are still available + contact info
Take time out for mindfulness
⏳ Help improve memory and reduce negative emotions