SAIT Update | 02.18.2020
Career Fair is Tuesday, Feb. 25
Yep, Career Fair is just around the corner. Get ready to get hired:
- Meet with a career advisor or schedule a resumé review by email — book an appointment through My Career Hub or stop by MB205, Stan Grad Centre.
- Craft a resumé that gets noticed.
Great news! They got your resumé, you got the call. Now what?
- Check out part two of Job interviews 101: During the interview.
2019 tax information
Your tax information for 2019, including the T2202 and T4A, will be available in mySAIT on Friday, Feb. 28.
🍪 Break for baking this week: Linzer cookies
Paul Brandt: SAIT Maker in Residence
Have you heard the one about the country singer walking into an engineering lab? 🤠 A country singer may seem like an unlikely collaborator, but a SAIT education is grounded in technical expertise and creative energy.
Due to maintenance issues, the Aquatic Centre is closed until further notice.
The health and well-being of our students, staff and guests are paramount and we make every effort to ensure the continued safe learning environment at SAIT.
Rock your next written assignment 📝
Improve your writing and presentation skills — connect with the Writing Centre in the Reg Erhardt Library for help with:
- organizing your paper
- grammar and sentence structure
- referencing and citations
- avoiding plagiarism.
Important dates and deadlines
- Feb. 18 – 21 Reading Week (no classes with the exception of apprenticeship programs, unless otherwise stated)
- Friday, Feb. 28 2019 Tax Information available
- Tuesday, March 31 Apply to graduate deadline
Find more important dates for the academic year.