SAIT Update 01.06.2020
Kick off the new year right at SAIT!
Start with a plan for the term and get ready to crush your goals.
Why make a schedule? Routine helps with focus and maintaining that calm feeling you have when you're, well, calm. Planning ahead can help you feel prepared — not scared — for what's next.
Pro tip: read your SAIT Update every week — add your SAIT email to your phone to make it easy.
4 simple ways I set myself up for success
With the new semester underway, Rachel, from the SAIT Student Content Team, shares some of her daily rituals to start each day on the right foot.
Save the date for Career Fair 2020
Mark your calendars! Career Fair 2020 will be on Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 10 am to 2 pm. We'll be hosting 140+ employers eager to connect with SAIT students and alumni.
Go with the flow 🎨
Get your art on while you relieve stress and recharge your mental energy, enhance your creative thinking, increase your focus and have fun playing with paint!
Go with the flow kicks off Wednesday, Jan. 15. Sign up in the Lamb Learner Success Centre, Stan Grad Centre.
Important dates and deadlines
- Monday, Jan. 6 Add/drop period begins (most full-time programs)
- Friday, Jan. 17 Tuition payment deadline for continuing students (most full-time programs)
- Friday, Jan. 17 Add/drop period ends (most full-time programs)
- Wednesday, Jan. 29 Innovative Student Projects Fund application deadline
Find more important dates for the academic year.
- Success Seminar: Activate Your Study Skills
- Success Seminar: Master Time Management
- Career Fair