SAIT Update | 09.09.2019
Heads up! As a SAIT student, you now have free access to thousands of online courses and tutorials led by industry experts through LinkedIn Learning — a $300 annual value!
Use LinkedIn Learning to:
- dive deeper into your area of study
- brush up on everyday skills such as creative thinking and project management
- advance your career with interview techniques and networking tips
- explore a topic that excites you — from 3D animation to entrepreneurship!
Activate your student account by Thursday, Oct. 31 and you’ll be entered for the chance to win a $100 gift card to the SAIT Bookstore. Visit sait.ca/linkedinlearning to get started.
Be a wellness warrior
Have an idea to promote mental health awareness, create a more inclusive campus or reduce stigmas surrounding mental health concerns? If you have the master plan, we can help with the money. Apply by Oct. 15 to access funding to promote student mental health and well-being at SAIT.
Stay active while you study
- Try a free drop-in fitness class this week.
- Register for intramurals.
- Check out the RecX pass for unlimited drop-in classes.
Want a sneak peek?
📺 Video tour of the Wellness Centre
Make a plan to master time management
Why make a schedule? Routine helps with focus. Planning ahead can help you feel prepared — not scared — for what's next. Grab your day planner and course outlines, open your favourite calendar app, and start your schedule.
Student loans for September 2019
If you’re receiving student loan funding, your account summary in mySAIT will be updated to reflect the amount by Friday, Sept. 13.
Important dates and deadlines
- Friday, Sept. 13 | Add/drop deadline
- Friday, Sept. 13 | Recognition of prior learning deadline
- Friday, Sept. 13 | Tuition payment deadline (continuing students)
Find more important dates for the academic year.