SAIT Update 06.07.2021
📷 @kolby.marie: no hard fillings sait but i’m out! ✌🏻🦷🤍(onto practicum!)
Tag your photos with #HereAtSAIT for a chance to be featured.
Feel more ready for your every day
Feel ready to overcome possible setbacks, in whatever form, by building your resilience with small daily habits, recognizing your stress (good and bad) and knowing when you might want to talk to a counsellor.
Hotel Arts + new dining centre + meal plans = exciting news
Curated Catering powered by Hotel Arts is SAIT’s new campus catering and food services provider. They’re also providing residence food services — including meal plans — for a new dining centre opening this fall in the Begin Tower residence building.
Living in residence this fall? Find out more and purchase your meal plan now.
Make your outdoor space more sustainable
Put on your shades and grab a spade — it’s officially gardening season in Alberta. You might be eager to get those seeds in the ground, but a little planning can go a long way in making your outdoor space more eco-friendly.
📖 Read: How green does your garden grow?
Alberta's Open for Summer plan
The Government of Alberta’s Open for Summer plan was recently announced and SAIT is preparing for an increase in on-campus learning for Fall 2021. Registration for the fall semester will open on Thursday, July 8 and program delivery method will be announced in advance.
There will be no change in program delivery for the spring/summer term.
Add to your upcoming schedule
Important dates 📌
- Canada Day (SAIT closed) | Thursday, July 1
- Building a Stress Less Plan | Tuesday, June 8, 5 pm
- Success Seminar: Improve your Memory | Wednesday, June 9, noon
- Design Thinking as your Organization's Superpower | Wednesday, June 9, 2:30 pm
- Framing our Future 🎫 | Wednesday, June 9, 5 pm
- Bingo at Home | Wednesday, June 9, 5:30 – 7 pm
- Rebuild: Transformation to Zero Carbon | Thursday, June 10, 11 am
- Pride Zoom Room | Thursday, June 10, noon
- Writing Workshop: Integrating Quotes | Thursday, June 10, 4 pm