In case of emergency call 9-1-1.
Contact the SAIT Helpline for assistance with campus security concerns; facilities management requests; computer, telecommunications and audio visual issues; and parking.
You can email the Helpline at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 403.210.4357 (HELP).
The Helpline can provide assistance with the following:
Campus security issues
- Chemical spills
- Personal safety
- Thefts, break-ins
- Door openings
- After hours parking concerns
Facilities management requests
- Safety and environmental concerns
- Maintenance - electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, etc.
- Furniture and equipment
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
Computer, telecommunications & audio visual
- Telephone problems and inquiries
- Computer and networking assistance
- Audio visual equipment maintenance
- Password resets or computer account information - Visit us in-person at our ITS Helpdesk in MB027 – Stan Grad Building, or by phone 403.210.4357.
- Daytime parking concerns