Personal Training Services at SAIT
Personal training is the most effective way to reach your fitness goals. Our certified personal trainers will work one-on-one with you or train you and your friends in a group setting to keep you motivated and educated while you focus on your fitness goals for a new you. Let SAIT Trojans Recreation assist you! Below is a list of our certified trainers that are ready to assist your wellness goals.
Tiffany leads an active lifestyle with a team sports background that includes; baseball, basketball, volleyball, badminton. Tiffany is also an avid runner and road cyclist and has been a group Fitness Instructor for the past 5 years.
Training for running, adventure, obstacle races. Dry land training for sports teams. Beginners in fitness.
Education & Certifications
- BA Psychology
- ISSA (International Sports Science Association) Certified Fitness Trainer
- AFLCA Exercise Theory and Group Exercise, Designations: Cycling, Portable Equipment, Ever Active Kids
- AFLCA, Fundamental Movements
- NCCP (National Coaching Certificate Program), Arthritis and Exercise
Paula enjoys an active lifestyle with family and friends. She is a regular downhill and Nordic skier, rock climber, mountain climber, mountain and road biker, and kayaker. Paula has also participated in Triathlons from 2005 - 2010 and since 2013 has been the captain of an all female team for 24 Hours of Adrenaline mountain bike race.
8 am - 12 pm
- Strength training
- Endurance sports
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- One-on-one training
- Small group fitness
- TRX Functional Training
Education & Certifications
- CanFitPro Personal Trainer 2010
- NCCP Community Coach Triathlon 2009
- Keiser Spin instructor 2014
- CanFitPro Fitness conference various workshops
Brad believes that regularly incorporating movement into our daily lives is critical to fitness. In other words, it is not only important to dedicate time to formal exercise sessions, but it is equally important to incorporate movement throughout the day. Brad likes to focus on full body workouts that emphasize fundamental movement patterns which help improve both daily living and the activities we love.
Brad thrives by being physically active, coaching, and solving complex problems. He enjoys physical activities year-round including strength training, cycling, hiking, soccer, swimming, and snowboarding.
- Mon/Wed/ Fri
- Tue & Thu
- Cardiovascular Fitness
- Functional Movement
- Education & CertificationsB.Sc.Environmental and Conservation Science
- B.Sc.Environmental and Conservation Science
- AFLCA Resistance & Exercise Training Certificate
- Avalanche Safety Training 1
- Standard First Aid with CPR ‘C' & AED
- Class I and II River Guide Certification
- Anatomy and Physiology I & IIAvailability
Personal Training programs offered:
Single One-on-One Fitness Assessment
- Includes a series of measurements, body composition, flexibility, muscular endurance, blood pressure and weight. These results can be used to monitor your growth and improvements
3-Pack Trial a Trainer
- The first session will guide you through a full fitness assessment, followed by two on-on-one sessions with a trainer with a personalized program
8-PackTraining Sessions - Individual or Group - NEW!
- The first session will guide through a full fitness assesment, followed by one-on-one personal training sessions that are structured around your fitness goals
For more information, or to book a session, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 403.774.5382.
If you would like to provide your personal and training details, please fill out and submit the Personal Training Information form.