Process Piping Drafting I - ENGD 109Learn more and register
An introduction to process piping.
- natural gas process and equipment terminology; pipe terminology, manufacture and standard dimensions; screwed, flanged and welded fittings; flanges and valves;
- abbreviations and ratings; piping symbols and catalogues; piping codes and specifications wall thickness calculations;
- three different kinds of process industry drawings (both manual and CAD-based formats) are also introduced:
- Flow diagrams, including: mechanical (P & ID) and utility flow diagram symbols; ISA instrument symbols and loops; flow diagram layout.
- General arrangements including single and double line multi-view drawings.
- Isometric and spool drawings including complete material take-offs (BOM).
Classroom or Online