Going to post-secondary is a big step for your student and helping them get here is a big step for you. You play an important role in your child’s decision to further their education and we’re here to help you through this journey. Whether you’d like to know where your loved one could live, what kind of academic and personal supports they have access to or how to pay for school — we’ve got you covered.
SAIT students get the polytechnic advantage and benefit from:
- Small class sizes to allow for personalized learning.
- Highly engaged, expert instructors from industry who care about your child’s success.
- Applied hands-on learning that puts theory into practice in real-life settings.
- Industry-driven curriculum to ensure the most relevant and in-demand skills.
- Innovative tech-based skills training in state-of-the-art facilities to help develop problem-solving skills and deliver real-world business solutions.
- Work-integrated learning provides the latest knowledge and practical experience so grads are career-ready the moment they graduate.
- 90% of employers who hired polytechnic grads indicate practical experience as a key benefit.
- 88% of employers who hired a polytechnic graduate had a positive experience.
Get a copy of our viewbook
Our viewbook is a great place to start your journey at SAIT. You and your child will have the opportunity to explore our programs and services — and learn about how a SAIT education will give your student a competitive advantage when they graduate.
Our viewbooks are shipped regularly, order today and expect your copy in 1-2 weeks.