Choosing an employer is a big life decision. As a member of the SAIT family, you'll have access to learning opportunities for career growth, health and wellness programs, services for you and your family, along with a number of surprising perks designed to further enrich your life. Our fun work atmosphere, employee skills development program and community involvement are some of the reasons SAIT continues to shine bright — as a Top Employer in Alberta.
SAIT employees enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- competitive extended health and dental care, with 100% of premiums paid by SAIT for salaried employees (see Employee Groups for details)
- choice of Health Spending Account or Taxable Spending Account — which can be used for things like camping equipment and personal training
- a comprehensive pension plan
- paid vacation, days off to volunteer and up to 10 special leave days per year, help promote a healthy work-life balance
SAIT employees have a number of perks to enrich their lifestyle, including:
- access to nearly 500 SAIT courses through the Free Seat Program
- financial assistance for lifelong learning through the Professional Credential Enhancement Program
- the opportunity to enrol in a variety of free professional development courses
- access to SAIT's Wellness Centre, including the free gym and pool use
- discounts on Calgary Transit pass (UPass) and covered parking options
- exclusive savings on local goods and services such as computers, software and cell phone plans
- beautiful inner-city campus with unique shopping and dining amenities
- on-site health and dental clinics
- free counselling and workplace support through the Employee and Family Assistance Program
- access to group savings plans and insurance discounts
We can't wait for you to start your journey with us.
Sait.ca Website Feedback
Hello, we'd love to hear your feedback about our website...