Centre for Innovative Information Technology Solutions
ARIS started its information technology research in 2007, with a focus on radio frequency identification (RFID) application development. The Centre for Innovative Information Technology Solutions expanded its RFID research to include a wide variety of other electronics and information-technology projects. The capabilities of this research group include novel software and hardware development for wireless communications across a number of industry sectors.
- Asset management, process and technology improvement
- Software development to support RFID technologies
- Hardware integration to support expanded RFID capabilities in existing systems
- Vendor-neutral software and hardware integration
- Distributed wireless sensor networks that facilitate automated inventory reading, processes or systems