Registration and delivery
Spark curiosity and nurture your students’ digital literacy with our Art of the Possible workshops.
We are excited to begin our digital transformation journey with you. Registration is simple, so let’s get started! If you have any questions, please contact us and one of our program experts will get in touch with you soon.
How does it work?
- Explore all program areas available at DX Youth. We offer workshop experiences covering a diverse range of topics, from machine learning and artificial intelligence to cyber security.
- Register your class for a workshop using our online registration portal.
- Once registration is complete, you’ll automatically receive a confirmation email. The confirmation email will include a Release and Waiver Form that must be signed and completed by each participating student’s parent/guardian and emailed back to us at least three business days before the start date of the registered session.
- Students will complete a pre-workshop survey. The survey is anonymous and will be used to improve our programming and the learning experience. We ask that all students please complete the pre-workshop survey before participating in the program. The survey will be sent to the teacher/educator who completed the registration.
- We’ll send a Zoom invitation shortly before the workshop date. This invite will be sent to the teacher’s email address used during registration.
- Students will need a computer or laptop to participate in the workshop. If possible, we encourage teachers to utilize space with a projector – this allows students to follow the workshop while working on their individual devices.
- This is the fun part! Participate in the 90-minute workshop and engage in the Art of the Possible.
- Teachers and students will complete a post-workshop survey. The survey is anonymous and will be used to improve our programming and the learning experience. The survey will be sent to the teacher/educator who completed the registration.
- Register in another Art of the Possible workshop!
How to register
PLEASE NOTE: Current DX Youth programs are available only for teachers and educators to register classes and groups.
Registration is simple, and we've included instructions at each step to help you along the way. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Registration should be completed online using our registration portal.
- If this is your first time, you'll need to create a new account to get started. In the registration portal, please enter your own name under ‘New user sign-up. If you've registered your class for a workshop in the past, simply sign-in as a returning user.
- Teachers should only register their own class.
- When registering, you will be prompted to complete the Teacher - DX Youth Waiver Form. Please complete this form to confirm your registration.
- The programs have no charges and registration is free.
DX Youth student release and waiver form
Once registration is complete, you’ll automatically receive a confirmation email.
The confirmation email will include a Student Release and Waiver Form that must be signed and completed by each participating student’s parent/guardian and emailed back to us at least three business days before the start date of the registered session.
Participation in the workshops is free, but we kindly request that all participants complete an anonymous survey before and after the workshop. The surveys will be used to improve our programming and the learning experience.
Program length and timing
DX Youth: Art of the Possible workshops are 90-minute online experiences. Teachers can select a specific time that works best for their class periods within the available workshop time frame.
For example, if the workshop time frame is 9 am to noon, teachers can select any start time between 9 and 10:30 am (must allow for at least 90 minutes to complete the workshop before the end of the timeframe).
Each workshop has a maximum capacity of 30 students (1 student per computer/laptop). The maximum capacity of the program is dictated by the online software students will be using. The participant capacity can be increased if students are sharing devices.
Cancellation and questions
If you have questions or need to cancel your session, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least three business days prior to the start date of your workshop.
We look forward to seeing you in a workshop soon!
It was very well done with engaging activities. It was a new experience for most students and I think it opened a lot of doors for them. The only issue we had was on our end with the internet connection so some things were a little bit choppy. If we could have access to any videos involved in the presentation that would be awesome! Thank you again for allowing us to participate