Presentation Skills - PRES 101
In any business environment we are regularly called upon to make presentations. Anytime you present a product to a customer, or an idea to a co-worker or your boss, you are making a presentation. On some occasions you may be asked to make a more formal presentation in front of a group. Whenever you make a presentation it reflects upon you as a professional. This course provides you with the tools you need to ensure your presentations are effective. You will have an opportunity to plan, prepare for and make a presentation in front of a group. This presentation will be videotaped so you can personally review your strengths and any areas requiring improvement.
Equivalent Course(s):PRES 208
$415 Domestic students
$415 International students
Fees subject to change
|Apr 06 - Apr 07 , Mon, Tue||Time:08:30 - 16:20||Building:Heritage Hall
||Seats: 22||CRN: 65197||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 12, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID