Software Development Methodologies - CMPS 140
This software development methodologies course compares and contrasts the traditional Waterfall, plan-driven approach, to the more adaptive Agile value-driven, change-driven methodology towards a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). You will see that one way does not fit all, while learning how to adjust and adapt to each new project.
$369 Domestic students
$369 International students
Fees subject to change
|Apr 28 - Apr 30 , Tue, Thu||Time:18:00 - 20:50||Building:Senator Burns Building
||Seats: 18||CRN: 62795||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 25, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID