SAIT Update 05.16.2022
🗓️ Add/drop deadline
The add/drop period ends Friday, May 20 for most full-time programs. Find instructions on how to add/drop your courses.
⭐ Academic success seminarsTake advantage of the resources that are offered to you and continue the semester strong with these upcoming academic success seminars!
Sentence structure | Tuesday, May 17, noon | Register
Master time management | Wednesday, May 18, noon | Register
💙 Sexual Violence Awareness Month
Sexual assault is one of the most underreported crimes in Canada and research suggests this is due to the shame, guilt and stigma of sexual victimization. We want our campus community to have the resources needed to recover from sexual violence or respond to someone who discloses sexual violence. You are not alone and we are here to help.
The Association of Alberta Sexual Assault Services (AASAS) has created a list of resources to increase awareness of sexual violence and support services for those impacted by this issue.
Add to your schedule
📢 Important dates
- Self-registration opens for Summer 2022 | Wednesday, May 18
- Tuition payment deadline for continuing students only | Friday, May 20
- Final day to receive recognition of prior learning for the spring/summer term and receive a full tuition refund | Friday, May 20
- Add/drop period ends for most full-time programs | Friday, May 20
- Final day to opt-out or add family to the Saitsa Health and Dental Benefits Plan for programs starting in May | Friday, May 20
- Victoria Day - Institute closed | Monday, May 23
- Grad photos 🎫 | Monday, May 16, 10 am
- Sentence structure 🎫 | Tuesday, May 17, noon
- Leading Beyond Any Title At Breakfast: Conflict Continued 🎫 | Wednesday, May 18, 8 am
- Master time management 🎫 | Wednesday, May 18, noon
- What Works: Unexpected mentors 🎫 | Wednesday, May 18, 5:30 pm
- Coherency and Flow 🎫 | Tuesday, May 24, noon
- Get what you need from what you read 🎫 | Wednesday, May 25, noon
- Integrating Quotes and Paraphrases 🎫 | Tuesday, May 31, noon
- Inclusion Talks: Lead Via Advocacy and Empowerment 🎫 | Tuesday, May 31, noon
See all upcoming events in our events calendar.