Strategic plan 2020 - 2025
SAIT is a network of know-how, energy and talent advanced through relevant, action-based learning, solution-focused research and enterprising collaborations.
Our people, culture and ongoing growth form the foundation of our story, our brand.
- provide thoughtful health, safety and wellness programs and services for students and employees
- develop and implement a diversity and inclusion strategy to build a supportive community for all students and employees
- acknowledge SAIT's commitment to First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples and, in the spirit of Truth and Reconciliation, deliver the priorities outlined in our Indigenous Learner Success Strategy
- recognize and support employee excellence:
- hire for a growth mindset, curiosity and collaboration.
- actively invest in skills development and renewal through training, industry secondments and exchanges
- build organizational leadership capacity through our leadership development programs
- demonstrate value for expertise and reward creativity
- ensure access to tools and resources needed to get things done
"This is our home... where we advance our know-how, energy and talents with relevant, action-based learning; solution-focused research; and enterprising collaborations with people and partners from around the globe."
- SAIT's Brand story
- invest in finding better ways of doing business to increase our agility, responsiveness and effectiveness
- drive sustainable financial growth through new revenue streams, efficiencies and partnerships
- become a digital institution in all aspects of business processes and interactions
- advance environmental sustainability through operating practices and programming alignment with industry trends
- encourage innovative thinking and prudent risk-taking — embracing trial and error as an important part of learning
- lead with a world-class customer experience mindset across the organization
- be dynamic. Products will be responsive to market demand and customer needs — speed and agility are critical.
- drive collaboration through cross-organizational projects and initiatives
"Digital technology will continue to grow in importance. Not only will SAIT prepare students to succeed in these emerging careers but digital technology will change how, when and where SAIT delivers education."
New Media Production and Design, 2018
We equip students with essential skills for career success.
We enable lifetime career success by providing relevant, customized education.
We enhance the global competitiveness of our students and region.
We blur the lines between industry and SAIT to strengthen the economy.
TO BE A GLOBAL LEADER IN APPLIED EDUCATION.