Industry Innovation Labs
The Industry Innovation Labs were built in 2012 and are housed within the 440,000-square-foot Aldred Centre. These dedicated labs are available to industry partners who do not have their own dedicated applied research space.
The Labs allow companies to cost-effectively develop, fabricate and test new technologies prior to commercialization. The space can be fit out to meet their specific needs throughout the duration of their applied research projects.
Industry partners interested in using this space typically provide their own equipment and resources. The space can be customized to suit, and SAIT works with you to plan and build the set-up you need.
- Advanced Mobile Labs
- Centre for Innovative Information Technology Solutions
- Chemical and Environmental Analysis Lab
- Composites Fabrication Lab
- Enerplus Centre for Innovation
- Green Building Technology Lab
- Industry Innovation Labs
- Kinetica Innovation Centre
- Materials Testing Lab
- Process Operations Lab
- Solar Lab Green Building Technologies
- Solar Roller
- Solids Modeling Lab
- Technology Demonstration Hall