Welcome new alumni!
Congratulations! Graduating from SAIT is a major milestone and a huge accomplishment. You are now a member of the more than 220,000-strong alumni family and with that comes some exclusive perks and benefits. Take a moment to look back at your convocation experience, enter the #SAITproud contests, read about the benefits of being a SAIT graduate and all the ways you can stay connected to SAIT and your fellow graduates.
2016 Spring Convocation Highlights Gallery:
Also check out:
- Spring Convocation 2016 Alumni Photo Gallery
- 2016 Honorary Bachelor Degree Recipients
- Bissett Bursary student defies the odds and earns his diploma
SAIT is about to mark a historic milestone. In October we'll celebrate 100 years of building our city, our province, and our nation.
Join us in this celebration and help launch SAIT's second century!
Two ways to win with #SAITproud
Connect with SAIT Alumni in the following ways for a chance to win one of four $250 gift cards:
- Follow @SAITAlumni on Twitter and/or Instagram and share your favourite convocation photos, videos and moments with #SAITproud for a chance to win one of two $250 Cadillace Fairview gift cards. Contest is open to all students, alumni and the general public and closes on Sunday June 19, 2016. Read the full #SAITproud Twitter/Instagram contest rules and regulations >>.
Pro tip: Include #SAIT100 with your photos to have your image added to the #SAIT100 Photo Mosaic.
- Like SAIT Alumni on Facebook and comment on the #SAITproud contest post for a chance to win one of two $250 Cadillac Fairview gift cards. Tag your fellow graduates and alumni in the comments and give your program and graduation year to enter. Contest is open to all alumni and graduating students from the spring class of 2016 and closes on Sunday, June 26, 2016. Read the full #SAITproud Facebook contest rules and regulations >>.
The perks of being a SAIT grad
- alumni rates for the SAIT Wellness Centre
- discounted rates on insurance
- a no-annual fee credit card
- much, much more
Take a look at all the alumni perks available to you.
Stay in touch
Don't go away now that you've graduated — stay connected to the campus and your fellow alumni. Here are just a few of the ways you can keep in touch:
- Follow SAIT Alumni on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Submit a Class Note to LINK magazine.
- Register as an alumni volunteer for one or more of the many exciting events we host throughout the year, including Alumni Day and the big birthday party this fall.
In order for us to keep you informed about what's happening on campus and to update you with new perks and benefits, make sure your contact information is up to date.
You can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 403.284.7010.