Domestic Application System Maintenance - Sept. 27 and Oct. 4
SAIT's domestic applications system will be closed between Sept. 27 and Oct. 4 at 8:30 am in preparation for the launch of a brand-new application and admissions portal.
What does this mean if I want to apply to SAIT?
- If you are a domestic student (Canadian citizen - including a dual citizen of Canada, a permanent resident of Canada, or refugee in Canada), you are considered to be a domestic applicant and will be unable to apply online to a SAIT program during this period.
- If you are an international student, you may still apply through SAIT's Virtual Admission System.
Applications for fall and summer 2024 will open on Oct. 4 at 8:30 am.
If you need to apply for winter or spring 2024 during the black-out period, submit an inquiry with the following details in addition to your personal information.
- Subject line - Apply Alberta System Maintenance
- Inquiry type - Admissions
- Admission types - System Maintenance
- Make sure to include the program, term, start date and delivery method (online/on-campus) in the body of the message.
Applications submitted by inquiry will be manually logged in the order in which they are received.
What does this mean if I have a pending application for winter or spring 2024?
Your application will be manually moved to our new application system. You will be able to track your status starting Oct. 4.
For additional questions, please visit our Knowledge Base.