Before you begin
- Learn more about How to Apply and application timelines.
- Check your program's admission and selection page to find out when it is offered — fall, winter or spring.
- Make sure you have a valid Visa or MasterCard to pay the $75 online application fee.
Start your application
- Click on the Apply Now button below to start your online application, and you will be directed to ApplyAlberta, a centralized post-secondary application system.
- Create a MyAlberta Digital ID account.
- If you've used ApplyAlberta before Jan. 22, 2019, you'll have a SIAMS (Secure Identity and Access Management System) account.
- After you create a MyAlberta Digital ID account, transfer your current SIAMS account to your newly created MyAlberta Digital ID account. If you can't remember your SIAMS login information, please follow the steps to retrieve your password.
- If you require assistance with your application, please contact ApplyAlberta.
- Enter all information required through ApplyAlberta and you will be directed to the SAIT portion of the application.
- Choose the term you want to start in (fall, winter, etc.), and select your program of choice.
- Complete the application by paying the non-refundable application fee.