Before you begin
- Learn more about How to Apply and application timelines.
- Check your program's admission and selection page to find out when it is offered — fall, winter or spring.
- Make sure you have a valid Visa or MasterCard to pay the $75 online application fee.
Start your application
- Click on the Apply Now button below to start your online application, and you will be directed to ApplyAlberta, a centralized post-secondary application system.
- Create a MyAlberta Digital ID account.
- If you've used ApplyAlberta before Jan. 22, 2019, you'll have a SIAMS (Secure Identity and Access Management System) account.
- After you create a MyAlberta Digital ID account, transfer your current SIAMS account to your newly created MyAlberta Digital ID account. If you can't remember your SIAMS login information, contact their Helpdesk.
- If you require assistance with your application, please contact ApplyAlberta.
- Enter all information required through ApplyAlberta and you will be directed to the SAIT portion of the application.
- Choose the term you want to start in (fall, winter, etc.), and select your program of choice.
- Complete the application by paying the non-refundable application fee.