Transcripts and Supporting Documents
Find out how to order your transcripts and the supporting documentation you need for admission at SAIT.
How to submit educational documents and sufficient evidence
If you already have scanned copies of your transcripts and other relevant educational documents or you need to provide sufficient evidence of enrolment in admission requirements, you can submit them using the following steps:
- Log in to mySAIT.
- Click on the MyApplications tab at the top of the page.
- Choose the Submit Documents/Sufficient Evidence link on the left of the page.
- Complete the form and attach any relevant documents required for admission.
- Select Submit under Submit Sufficient Evidence.
- Complete the form.
- Return to the main document submission page.
- Click Submit.
- If successful, you will be taken to a confirmation page.
- You will be sent a confirmation email.
Please make note of the following when submitting your documents:
- We are unable to review your application without transcripts or sufficient evidence confirming your admission requirements.
- If you apply for more than one program per term, we will only evaluate one application beginning with your first preference.
- If the same program is chosen more than once — on the same or different applications – we will only evaluate this if it is identified as your first preference. Subsequent applications for the same program will be deleted.
- Your second, third or later preferences for the term will not be evaluated unless an earlier application is waitlisted or declined.
- If you accept an offer, all other applications will be cancelled.
- We will not cancel your first choice if it is waitlisted. Review Apply to learn more about application preferences.
- If we receive proof you meet or will meet the admission requirements after the program is full, you may be placed on a waitlist — rreview waitlists for more details and options available if you are placed on one.
All past, current, and future education completed at SAIT will automatically appear on your student profile — you don’t need to send any SAIT transcripts.
Transcripts from Alberta
- Request your transcripts through ApplyAlberta when you are completing your application to SAIT.
- Your transcripts will be sent to SAIT electronically and free of charge (from all Alberta high schools and participating post-secondary schools).
Transcripts from Canada
- Order your transcripts from the province or post-secondary institution where you went to school and have them sent to the Office of the Registrar.
- You'll have the option to input your grades for relevant high school subjects when you are filling out the online application form. We'll use these marks for admission until your final transcript is received.
- If you already have a copy of your transcripts you can submit them following these steps listed above.
Transcripts from outside of Canada
- You'll require an international document assessment to ensure you've met the admission requirements for your program.
- Refer to our International Document Assessment section for more information.
- SAIT may also accept courses completed at certain international post-secondary institutions. Find more information here.
Transcripts through MyCreds
If you're sharing your post-secondary transcripts through MyCreds, please enter email@example.com as the recipient email.
Current high school or upgrading students
- When you apply to SAIT, you'll have the option to include final grades and anticipated final grades in the online application. If you haven't completed a course yet, enter your projected final grade instead. This information will be used for admission until we receive your final transcript verifying that you have achieved the grade you declared.
- If you did not enter your grades in the online application, you can submit sufficient evidence by following the steps listed in the How to submit educational documents and sufficient evidence section above.
If you‘re currently in high school or are upgrading one or more admission requirements, you must provide sufficient evidence of your course enrolment.
We will accept the following as sufficient evidence:
- Class schedule showing enrolment in required subjects OR
- Transcripts with future subjects indicated OR
- Other proof of registration in program admission requirements and/or English Proficiency testing, if required.
If you plan to apply as an international student for Summer or Fall 2023, you will be able to upload this when you apply through our Virtual Application System. All other applicants will receive an email with further details approximately one to two business days after an application is submitted.
- If you’re conditionally confirmed to a program, you must submit sufficient evidence within 30 days of paying your deposit or your seat will be rescinded.
- You must submit final transcripts/grades to show you have completed the courses and met the minimum admission requirements by the transcript deadline or your seat will be rescinded.
If you have been conditionally offered acceptance in a SAIT program, be sure to submit your final transcripts by the deadline to avoid being declined.
|Term||Final transcript deadline|
|Fall 2022||Aug. 1, 2022|
|Winter 2022||Dec. 1, 2022|
|Spring 2023||April 1, 2023|
If you're completing admission requirements where final grades do not meet the transcript deadlines, such as summer school, you can only be considered once final grades are available. Acceptance will be subject to space availability.
For more information about important dates and deadlines, please refer to important dates.