Transcripts and Supporting Documents
Find out how to order your transcripts and the supporting documentation you need for admission at SAIT.
If you have been conditionally offered acceptance in a SAIT program, be sure to submit your final transcripts by the deadline to avoid being declined.
|Term||Final transcript deadline|
|Summer 2023||June 1, 2023|
|Fall 2023||Aug. 1, 2023|
|Winter 2024||Dec. 1, 2023|
If you're completing admission requirements where final grades do not meet the transcript deadlines, such as summer school, you can only be considered once final grades are available. Acceptance will be subject to space availability.
For more information about important dates and deadlines, please refer to important dates.
How to submit educational documents and sufficient evidence
You can upload scanned copies of your official transcripts, relevant educational documents or sufficient evidence confirming enrolment in courses required for admission through mySAIT.
- Log in to mySAIT.
- Click on the MyApplications tab at the top of the page.
- Choose the Submit Documents/Sufficient Evidence link on the left of the page.
- Complete the form and attach any relevant documents required for admission.
- Select Submit under Submit Sufficient Evidence.
- Complete the form.
- Return to the main document submission page.
- Click Submit.
- If successful, you will be taken to a confirmation page.
- You will be sent a confirmation email.
- We are unable to review your application without transcripts or sufficient evidence confirming your admission requirements.
- If you apply for more than one program per term, we will only evaluate one application beginning with your first preference.
- If the same program is chosen more than once — on the same or different applications – we will only evaluate this if it is identified as your first preference. Subsequent applications for the same program will be deleted.
- Your second, third or later preferences for the term will not be evaluated unless an earlier application is waitlisted or declined.
- If you accept an offer, all other applications will be cancelled.
- We will not cancel your first choice if it is waitlisted. Review Apply to learn more about application preferences.
- If we receive proof you meet or will meet the admission requirements after the program is full, you may be placed on a waitlist — review waitlists for more details and options available if you are placed on one.
Where are your transcripts from?
Here’s what you need to know if your education was done in Alberta, a different province or outside of Canada.
- Request your transcripts through ApplyAlberta when you are completing your application to SAIT.
- Your transcripts will be sent to SAIT electronically and free of charge (from all Alberta high schools and participating post-secondary schools).
Don’t forget to check our high school equivalencies to see if your courses meet our admission requirements.
- If you already have a copy of your transcripts you can submit them following the steps listed above under Upload your documents..
- Order your transcripts from the province or post-secondary institution where you went to school and have them sent to the Office of the Registrar.
- You'll have the option to input your grades for relevant high school subjects when you're filling out the online application form. Official transcripts or proof you're enrolled in these courses will be required.
- You'll require an international document assessment to ensure you've met the admission requirements for your program.
- Refer to our International Document Assessment section for more information.
- SAIT may also accept courses completed at certain international post-secondary institutions. Find more information here.
If you're sharing your post-secondary transcripts through MyCreds, please enter email@example.com as the recipient email.
- When you apply to SAIT, you'll have the option to include final grades and anticipated final grades in the online application. If you haven't completed a course yet, enter your projected final grade instead. This information will be used for admission until we receive your final transcript verifying that you have achieved the grade you declared.
- If you did not enter your grades in the online application, you can submit sufficient evidence by following the steps listed in the How to submit educational documents and sufficient evidence section above.
If you‘re currently in high school or are upgrading one or more admission requirements, you must provide sufficient evidence of your course enrolment.
We will accept the following as sufficient evidence:
- Class schedule showing enrolment in required subjects OR
- Transcripts with future subjects indicated OR
- Other proof of registration in program admission requirements and/or English Proficiency testing, if required.
Are you upgrading in a Canadian province outside of Alberta? Check our high school equivalencies to see if your courses meet our admission requirements.
If you plan to apply as an international student, educational documents and sufficient evidence can be uploaded when you apply through our Virtual Application System.
If you plan to apply as a domestic applicant please note:
- If you’re conditionally confirmed to a program, you must submit sufficient evidence within 30 days of paying your deposit or your seat will be rescinded.