SAIT Update | 03.09.2020
It's the day after daylight savings! Hope you checked all of your clocks, now check in with your schedule. If you don't have one, use this opportunity to make one.
Get on schedule
Why make a schedule? Routine helps with focus and maintaining that calm feeling you have when you're, well, calm. Getting on schedule is a good habit that supports success at school and in life.
- Make a plan to master time management with advice from an academic coach, then drop by a workshop on Wednesday, March 11.
- Need some inspiration? Check out 4 simple ways I set myself up for success.
Get to know open educational resources
Since 2016, the use of open educational resources — OER for short — has saved 9,000 SAIT students more than $980,000 in textbook costs.
OER are teaching, learning and research resources — textbooks, multi-media files, software and even entire courses — that can be used, re-mixed and shared for free. Check out five ways SAIT is onboard with OER.
- Wednesday, March 18 Withdrawal deadline (15-week courses)
- Tuesday, March 31 Apply to graduate deadline
Find more important dates for the academic year.
Remember to watch your SAIT email for reminders of what's coming up, follow us on Instagram or check out the
- International Women's Day
- Stress Less Series: Mindful Success (+free 🍕)
- Study Abroad Info Session
- Success Seminar: Master Time Management