Order Transcripts & Non-credit Credentials
With the health and safety of our students and employees top of mind, SAIT is following the Government of Alberta’s guidance specific to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please refer to the frequently asked questions at sait.ca/covid19 for the most up-to-date information about your studies, and for the latest details on SAIT's pandemic preparedness measures.
Due to COVID-19, official transcripts are not available for order until further notice.
A transcript is a complete and unabridged academic record of achievement at SAIT. A fee of $10 is charged for each copy of the transcript and payment must accompany the transcript request.
When ordering transcripts, please keep in mind the following:
- Transcripts will not be sent out by email or fax, and are not available to pick up in-person. They will be mailed directly to the institution, agency, or address as requested.
- Student records are confidential; therefore, transcripts will only be issued at the student's request.
- Delivery time for transcripts typically ranges from seven to 10 days. Allow sufficient time for postal delivery and consider the processing times of the receiving institution or agency. Allow additional time for International delivery.
Order your official transcript
Order your transcripts through your mySAIT account.
- Log in to mySAIT
- Go to the myStudent tab
- Choose Student Profile
- Choose Academic Transcript
- Choose Request Printed Transcript and enter a delivery address
- Pay the $10 fee
Transcripts are typically printed and mailed the next business day.
Forgot password? Change your mySAIT password.
Did you study at SAIT before 1995?
- If you attended classes at SAIT before 1995, please complete a Transcript Request form.
- The Office of the Registrar will contact you for payment when we receive your completed form.
Are you sending your transcript to an Alberta post-secondary school?
If you request your transcript through ApplyAlberta when submitting your application, your SAIT transcripts will be issued free of charge to any participating Alberta post-secondary school.
Are you ordering your apprentice transcript?
Please contact the Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Board who issue apprentice transcripts.
Non-credit credential requests
SAIT offers non-credit programs, including certificates of achievement and certificates of completion. There is no charge to order an original credential, unless you completed your program prior to 1995.
Timeframe to complete credential requirements
- Unless otherwise stated, students must complete all required courses within five years to be eligible for a certificate of achievement or a certificate of completion.
- Refer to the Credentials Policy and Procedure ( 2.17.1) for additional information.
Ordering and receiving your non-credit credential
To order your non-credit certificate of achievement or certificate of completion credential, complete the credential request form. Make sure all your final grades are visible in mySAIT before submitting the form.
Non-credit certificate of achievement and certificate of completion requests will be processed on the following dates:
|Request date||Print date|
|Fall (Sept. 1 – Dec. 31)||Jan. 15|
|Winter (Jan. 1 – April 30)||May 15|
|Spring (May 1 – June 30)||July 15|
|Summer (July 1 – Aug. 31)||Sept. 15|
- Allow six to eight weeks from the print date for printing, proofing, packaging and mailing. Allow additional time for international deliveries.
- If you require proof of completion for a non-credit certificate, you may order an officialtranscript through mySAIT.
- Allow sufficient time for your records to be updated and view your unofficial transcripts to confirm your certificate has been awarded before ordering an official transcript.
- Due to the volume of certificates, we cannot provide pick-up service. Non-credit certificates will be mailed by regular Canada Post.