Prepare for that big test at the Library
The Reg Erhardt Library has five suggestions to help you stay focused, work on final projects, and prepare for final exams.
- Check out some of the resources that we have here in the Library on "test taking" or "study skills." Here are few suggestions:
- Attend the De-Stress Fest or find out about other upcoming events in our Event Calendar.
- We have lots of study carrels, study tables and comfortable seating on Level 1 and the lower level of the Library (Level 0) is designated for individual quiet study. Additionally there are:
- 125 computer workstations
- 2 scanners and 3 multifunction devices (print, scan, photocopy)
- Other specialized computer workstations which are equipped with Adobe Office Pro Plus, ArcGIS and AutoCAD software
- Book a study room where you can study alone or with your classmates.
- Remember, we are open later from November 30 to December 8. Our hours of operation will be:
- Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 11pm
- Friday 7:30am to 9 pm
- Saturday & Sunday10:00am to 9 pm
We also recommend visiting the Math and Science Hub (every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8am-10am and 3pm-6pm) or the Writing Centre (Tuesday from 10am to 6pm) in the Library. For more information about the Math and Science Tutoring Hub, the Writing Centre, and other tutoring services available at SAIT, visit https://www.sait.ca/student-life/academic-support/tutoring-services.