Get research assistance at the Library!
October 22, 2019
The Library has many of your research needs covered:
- Connect with us by asking a question or get research assistance in person at the Information Desk. Our staff has knowledge and expertise with many different types of information from a variety of information sources. They know how to search the library website and other online resources to find specific books, e-books, journal articles or videos.
- Chat Reference delivers immediate, interactive and knowledge based reference assistance to help you with your projects, term papers and homework assignments.
- You can book a meeting with an expert at the Library. They will help you develop or refine search strategies that work, and show you how to use specific databases for basic and advanced searches.
- We can help you evaluate resources with RADAR and our citation style guides for APA, IEEE and Vancouver provide you with information about the citation styles used at SAIT to make sure your papers are well researched, formatted properly and help you avoid plagiarism.
- If the Library doesn’t have the resources you need, we can request them for you through our InterLibrary Loan services or you can suggest new resources for our collection.
We will help you find and use the right resources for your projects and presentations.