Tips to Help You Thrive Academically!
The Reg Erhardt Library has five suggestions to help you stay focused, work on final projects, and prepare for final exams.
- Check out some of the resources that we have here in the Library on test taking or study skills. Here are few suggestions:
- Attend our Library Info Booth for Apprentices or De-Stress Fest sessions or find out about other upcoming events in our Event Calendar
- We have lots of study carrels, study tables and comfortable seating on Level 1 and the lower level of the Library (Level 0) is designated for individual quiet study. Additionally there are:
- 125 computer workstations
- 2 scanners
- Other specialized computer workstations which are equipped with Adobe Office Pro Plus, ArcGIS and AutoCAD software.
- Book a study room where you can study alone or with your classmates.
- Remember, we are open later Saturday, April 13 to Sunday, April 21. Our hours of operation will be:
- Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 11pm
- Friday 7:30am to 9pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10:00am to 9pm
For additional assistance, we recommend SAIT's Academic Coaching, Tutoring, and Counselling Services. All of these departments provide a wide range of services to support your personal, academic, and career goals.