Academic Success at Your Library
Here are some ways to achieve academic success and improve your study and test taking skills at the SAIT Reg Erhardt Library.
1. Use Library Search on the homepage to discover resources using keywords like "study skills", "note-taking", "test taking" or "time management".
Some examples of these resources are:
- Anxious test-taker's guide to cracking any test
- Essential study skills : the complete guide to success at university
- Essential study skills
- Get-it-done guy's 9 steps to work less and do more
- Strategies for success : study skills for the college math student
- Dean's list: eleven habits of highly successful college students
2. Book a study room where you can study by yourself or with your classmates.
3. The Student Success LibGuide is a good starting point for success as a student. It includes links to books and e-books in the Library as well as internal and external links that will help you succeed at SAIT.
4. Consult an expert who can help you find resources for your assignments and class projects. Outside of the Library, there are many services and supports available to you including: