PrepSTEP – Helping Students to be Successful
Need extra support with building skills in English, math, science, computer and career/workforce? PrepSTEP for Canadian Colleges is an easy-to-use, interactive resource designed to meet your specific college and beyond needs.
It’s packed with self-guided skill review tutorials and eBooks, assessment quizzes, practice tests with automatic feedback and test preparation resources in six core learning areas:
- Math and Science (developmental, algebra, statistics, calculus, chemistry and biology)
- English (reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, vocabulary and spelling)
- College and Personal Success (get organized, time management, note taking, memorization, cite sources, research, communicating with your instructor, money management and much more)
- Career and Workplace (learning about a career, workplace professionalism & etiquette, resumes, job searching & interviewing tips)
- Canadian Citizenship (“Becoming a citizen” exam preparation and TOEIC, TOEFL iBT ® & IELTS practice tests for ESL)
- Basic Computer, Internet and Microsoft Office fundamentals
Users must register to create personal accounts to take advantage of saving work in progress, storing score reports and revisiting practice tests, video tutorials or eBooks.
Before you jump in, check out the video guides to help you navigate and find what you need on this comprehensive learning platform.