PMP - PROJ 120
This fast-paced course has been specifically designed to prepare eligible Project Management Professional (PMP ) candidates for the Project Management Institute (PMI ) exam. You'll receive a comprehensive overview of the key elements of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK ) Guide for success on the exam while developing a strategy for your individual exam preparation. Each participant will be provided with the Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep textbook. The course fee does not include PMBOK Guide, PMI membership fee or PMI application/exam fee. For more information on the PMI Certification see www.pmi.org and look under Professional Development and Careers.
$765 Domestic students
$765 International students
Fees subject to change
|Apr 20 - Apr 22 , Mon, Tue, Wed||Time:08:30 - 16:20||Building:Heritage Hall
||Seats: 13||CRN: 65257||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 25, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID