CNC Advanced - MNFG 005
Utilizing MasterCam software, this advanced Computer Numerical Control (CNC) operator course addresses advanced word address (G-Code) programming for both machining and turning centers, canned cycles and macros. The principles covered are applicable to a variety of Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software packages and CNC programs.
- MNFG 210
Equivalent Course(s):MNFG 218
$650 Domestic students
$650 International students
Fees subject to change
|Apr 14 - May 21 , Tue, Thu||Time:18:00 - 20:50||Building:Thomas Riley
||Seats: 10||CRN: 62476||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 25, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID