Lean Fundamentals: Foundations for Competitiveness - LBIM 101
Lean Thinking provides the 'back to basics' mindset that focuses on what the customer really perceives as value. This introductory course provides you with a base understanding of the history, principles, key implementation concepts and tools of Lean through an interactive session.You will compare Lean to other business improvement methodologies, learning the critical differences between the programs while recognizing how Lean can complement other methodologies to produce successful results. We'll also cover the implementation factors associated with Lean, the human factor and phases of team development, management techniques and how to develop a successful Lean strategy.
$495 Domestic students
$495 International students
Fees subject to change
|Mar 09 - Mar 10 , Mon, Tue||Time:08:00 - 16:50||Building:Heritage Hall
||Seats: 21||CRN: 66290||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 12, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID