Web & Application Security - ITSC 407
Students will learn to scan web applications against vulnerabilities and attacks. Skills developed will include scanning and testing applications to identify and analyze security vulnerabilities.
Offerings: Classroom or Online
|May 14 - Jun 20 , Sat|
May 14 - Jun 20 , Tue, Thu
|Time:09:00 - 14:50|
Time:18:00 - 20:50
|Building:Stan Grad Centre
Building:Stan Grad Centre
|Seats: 20||CRN: 40002||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 25, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- For credit courses, choose an open term: spring, winter, summer or fall.
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID