Data & Network Security Intelligence - ITSC 405
Students will learn to consolidate event logs from device endpoints within a network to identify threats. Skills developed will include security intelligence and event management such as data security, event offenses, asset profile offenses and event rules.
Offerings: Classroom or Online
$1500 Domestic students
$5462.1 International students
Fees subject to change
|Apr 02 - May 09 , Sat|
Apr 02 - May 09 , Tue, Thu
|Time:09:00 - 14:50|
Time:18:00 - 20:50
|Building:Stan Grad Centre
Building:Stan Grad Centre
|Seats: 20||CRN: 30018||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 25, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- For credit courses, choose an open term: spring, winter, summer or fall.
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID