Ethics in Action - ETHI 203Learn more and register
This business ethics training equips you with an understanding of the ethical dilemmas common in today's marketplace. While most ethics related issues do not make it to the front page of the newspaper, they do require a set of skills to prevent them from escalating into larger problems.
The goal of this course is to help you develop and practice the skills to create and sustain ethical conduct in the workplace. Through self-assessments, group activities and case analysis, your ethics learning topics will include:
- How to identify ethical problems
- Strategies for resolving ethical dilemmas
- Identifying personal and corporate values
- Creating and evaluating codes of ethics and codes of conduct
- Managing ethical behaviour by building moral intelligence