Advanced Emergency Response - EMRG 003
Advanced Emergency Response focuses on training required to work in the field of prehospital care as an Emergency Medical Responder (EMR). Topics covered include ambulance operations, patient assessment, management of trauma and medical emergency situations, mental and physical fitness, as well as professional requirements to become an EMR. This course also prepares learners to apply for the provincial EMR designation through Alberta College of Paramedics.
- One of:
- EMRG 001
- EMRG 100
$1200 Domestic students
$1200 International students
Fees subject to change
Last updated Mar. 27, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID