Sushi - COOK 139
Sushi is a culinary art form and sushi masters spend years learning this craft. Luckily for you, with the guidance of our expert chef you can learn the fundamentals of sushi-making in a few short hours. Walk away from this class with the basic knowledge of sushi preparation essentials: how to choose your protein; how to cook the perfect rice; and how to hand roll a beautiful nori roll.
$90 Domestic students
$90 International students
Fees subject to change
|May 21 - May 21 , Thu||Time:17:30 - 20:20||Seats: 11||CRN: 66182||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Mar. 27, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID