Herbs and Spices - COOK 106
Few things can complement and add nuance to a dish like the perfect amount of the right herb or spice at just the right time. In this course you'll learn how to identify a variety of fresh/ dry herbs and spices while discovering the best ways to accentuate your favourite recipes. Reclaim your spice cupboard and explore the cornucopia of flavour possibilities through dishes like Moroccan lentil soup, Thai curried chicken and vegetable samosas.
$90 Domestic students
$90 International students
Fees subject to change
|May 19 - May 19 , Tue||Time:18:00 - 20:50||Building:John Ware Building
||Seats: 12||CRN: 66176||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Mar. 27, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID